Rebus Analytics Implementation
Real-Time Analytics for Supply Chain Professionals
Rebus Analytics Platform allows business users – rather than IT professionals – to monitor and measure what is happening NOW in every corner of their operation.
Longbow as your Analytics Partner
As the creators of Rebus, Longbow offers the smoothest and quickest implementation for Rebus Analytics Platform. We work with you to quantify value, define results to be achieved, implement Rebus to achieve those results, and measure success. Our average Rebus implementation could have you up and running in under 48 hours!
Learn More about Rebus Analytics Platform
Everything you need for data-based decisions
The systems you already use daily to manage your supply chain are creating new data at an unbelievable pace. Harness the power of that information to make better decisions by simply connecting your database and letting Rebus do the work.
- Over 100 customer-tested, high impact widgets available to track your operations as they are happening.
- Use those widgets to create custom dashboards to ensure you have the information you need, when you want it, and how you want it.
- Don’t see the information you want within those 100+ widgets? No problem. The intuitive Widget Builder allows you to design your own widgets without the need for programming knowledge.
- With complete mobile access, you can take your real-time data with you to stay on top of your operations no matter where you are.
- Share reports instantly ensuring everyone in your operation is looking at the most up-to-date reports to make impactful decisions when they matter most.
All of the benefits with none of the hassle
With all of these features available, you can make smarter decisions while you save time and money.
- Present KPIs in real time to uncover opportunities for operational performance improvement.
- Reduce the time and costs associated with report creation.
- Efficiently schedule the staff and equipment required to achieve your daily goals.
- Create better forecasting and assess likely outcomes of decisions before making them with predictive information and trends.
- Measure risk quantitatively and uncover factors critical to managing and reducing risk.
Take a look at Longbow Intelligence
Contact us to learn more about Longbow Intelligence.