In this role, you will assist in configuring and delivering critical business functions for Longbow clients. In addition, you’ll be documenting business requirements and process, application configuration and other duties as assigned.
You should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential as You will support every phase of LBA's implementation lifecycle.
Key Job Description Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Supply Chain/Operations/Computer/Software Engineering or related degree
- Experience in an operational setting or relevant discipline
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Excellent problem-solving skills, particularly with regard to anticipating and solving problems, issues, or concerns before they occur or become critical
- Able & willing to travel up to 50%
- Expertise in JDA/Red Prairie or other Supply Chain Software systems (e.g., WMS, WFM, TMS) both as functional and technical analyst is highly desirable
- Valid driver’s license
- Valid passport
Key Technical & Functional Skills:
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server and Oracle
- Experience in documenting process flows and operational procedures
- Knowledge with C/C++, C# and Java programming languages
- Operating systems – Windows and UNIX
- XML/HTML, MOCA, Python/Perl, Visual Studio/Visual basic
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
- Integrity: We employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in all actions that we take. We do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.
- Teamwork: The foundation of our team is based on trust. We are supportive of each other’s efforts, and we work together to achieve our goals. We always have each others’ back.
- Personal Growth: We develop, grow and empower our talented people and our customers to accomplish individual and professional goals, as well as positive outcomes for oneself, team, and the organization.
- Accountability: We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and holding ourselves accountable for delivering on commitments that we have made to them. Everyone at Longbow has a role in creating a positive experience for both internal and external customers.
- Innovation: We strive to improve all aspects of our business and generate innovative solutions across the company. We try different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply to any of our open positions by emailing your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org