In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen. Problem-solving skills and attention to detail are essential You will support every phase of Longbow Advantages's (LBA's) implementation lifecycle. Support your project team to complete project strategy and planning activities. Help analyze, design, and build internet supply chain solutions. With guidance from your project team, execute testing and rollout plans.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide product consulting, transfer of knowledge to client team
- Assist with configuration of solutions to meet customer requirements
- Assist with RF device, printer, and other device configuration and support as needed
- Assist client team members through all phases of the implementation
- Assist project team to manage client expectations to accomplish project success
- Develops and executes test plans, validates the test results, and manages customer acceptance testing
- Accurately capture and report on JIRA to ensure customers are properly invoiced for delivered services
- Assist customers with testing, as appropriate based on the RedPrairie/JDA solution being deployed
- Identify add-on implementation opportunities and present these opportunities to your project lead
- Meet with customers and LBA team members to consult, configure, implement and support client requirements
- Apply product knowledge and expertise to improve customer satisfaction on all LBA projects
- Follow LBA's implementation methodology, policies, and procedures including but not limited to: coding standards, creation, and execution of test plans
- Maintain professional interaction with customers and LBA team members
- Complete accurate daily time entries and descriptions in JIRA
- Provide timely/accurate updates on project activities
- Adhere to all Longbow Policies and Procedures
Key Job Description Requirements:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Software Engineering or related degree
Experience in a relevant discipline
Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
Expertise in JDA/Red Prairie or other Supply Chain Software systems (e.g., WMS, WFM, TMS) both as a functional and technical analyst is highly desirable
Able & willing to travel up to 50%
- Integrity: We employ the highest ethical standards, demonstrating honesty and fairness in all actions that we take. We do the right thing because it’s the right thing to do.
- Teamwork: The foundation of our team is based on trust. We are supportive of each other’s efforts, and we work together to achieve our goals. We always have each others’ back.
- Personal Growth: We develop, grow and empower our talented people and our customers to accomplish individual and professional goals, as well as positive outcomes for oneself, team, and the organization.
- Accountability: We are dedicated to satisfying customer needs and holding ourselves accountable for delivering on commitments that we have made to them. Everyone at Longbow has a role in creating a positive experience for both internal and external customers.
- Innovation: We strive to improve all aspects of our business and generate innovative solutions across the company. We try different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Apply to any of our open positions by emailing your resume and a cover letter to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org