Subaru Advances Warehouse Upgrades
Subaru of America markets Subaru vehicles, parts, and accessories through its network of approximately 625 dealerships across the U.S.
As part of an overhaul of its warehouse IT infrastructure, Subaru of America decided to upgrade its Warehouse Management System and Labor Management System operations..
Subaru of America’s goals for its WMS & LMS upgrades:
- Leverage new features and functionalities
- Run systems that were easier and less costly to maintain
- Streamline the managerial process for order fulfillment
- Improve LMS accuracy to a minimum of 98%
- Improve overall warehouse efficiency
"We have brought Longbow back to lead our multi-site upgrade project because they have both the technical and the functional expertise that we needed, and we continue to use their services. The performance gains we saw after Longbow tuned on our system, we impressive."
- Brian Simmermon, VP & CIO, Subaru of America, Inc.
Longbow was able to complete 6 warehouse upgrades in less than 18 months successfully.
Download the case study to find out how Longbow was able to help Subaru enhance its warehouse operations.