Reasonable Expectancy vs. Engineered Labor Standards
Traditional LMS applications based on engineered standards don’t easily accommodate changes in warehouse dynamics. We’ve developed Rebus Labor based on reasonable expectancy, drawing on our deep experience with how workflows really happen. Fact is, you don’t need to painstakingly map out every square inch of warehouse space and then reconfigure the system when your warehouse layout changes to optimize labor management.
- 6-8 week, not 6-month, implementation
- Instant access to years of detailed productivity data
- Forecast labor utilization with confidence
- Reassign workforce based on performance
- Distribute reports through Skype™ and Microsoft Office®