Using Data Technology to Highlight Inefficiencies and Drive Growth with Alex Wakefield of Longbow Advantage
The “Automating the Chain” Podcast acts as the communication bridge that spans the learning gap between business executives and their technical counterparts. Hosted by Tee Ganbold, formerly co-founder and CMO of Clear AI, an AI-powered supply chain optimization platform, Tee interviews CTOs and experts in industrial automation and explains their technology.
In this episode, Tee Ganbold sits down with Alex Wakefield, CEO of Longbow Advantage, to discuss how data-driven technology can improve efficiency while cutting companies’ costs. Alex points out that companies can save time and money merely by highlighting their data systems’ inefficiencies to allow for growth.
This wide-ranging conversation includes topics such as:
- Longbow’s mission of customer focus (2:42)
- What does Longbow automate in the supply chain, and how they differentiate themselves in the market? (3:48)
- Trimming costs and time with technological automation (8:44)
- Leveraging AI and ML in data processes (11:00)
- Tracking cost-saving and ROI by pinpointing inefficiencies (15:27)
- Helping companies bridge the gap between the technology team and the supply chain team (19:25)
- How COVID has impacted customers in the supply chain (22:58)
- Examining the enormous potential of the marketplace (26:48)
- Where does Longbow go from here? (28:22)